The first thing you need to know about your new Constellation advisor is that they’re a bit different than your standard adviser.
The Constellation adviser is a new app that helps you with your first visit to the galaxy.
They also have an interactive, interactive map of the Constellations with a constellation icon and a map of their home systems.
I got to use my new advisor on a visit to a new constellation I’m currently on and the app gave me a very detailed look at their system and the system they’re in right now.
It also showed me their systems and system colors.
The app is free, but it comes with a bunch of free stuff.
Here are some of the things that you can get in the app: 1) A live video stream of the entire constellation.
2) A star map that shows the position of stars in the system.
3) A system color wheel that shows which star systems you’re in. 4) A planet map that showed planets in the region of your constellation.
5) A new constellation indicator that shows what constellation your advisor is in and how far you’re from it. 6) A quick overview of the system with a summary of what you can do. 7) A constellation chart that shows you the constellation’s distance to other constellations.
8) A galaxy map that lets you zoom in and out of a galaxy and see what’s there.
9) A list of your current planet positions in the constellation.
10) A search bar that shows all of your known planets.
11) A space map that tells you where to go in the Constellation, the distance from your constellation to the system, and the current planet position.
12) A navigation indicator that tells where you are in the galaxy, what planet you’re on, and how much farther you are from the system than you are.
13) A planetary system status bar that tells how far the system is from the nearest planet.
14) A summary of the current constellation status.
15) A reminder that you’re a member of the Galactic Community.
You can also get more info about the Constrellations through a series of surveys.
Constellation Advisors will be in public beta for a few weeks, but if you’re interested in getting a free copy of the app, they’ll start rolling out in September.